Honestly, I really hate Christmas shopping. It's very stressful for me. Unless I know exactly what I'm getting everyone, and know where to go in order to get it, I can't stand it. And 99% of the time, I have NO clue what to get anyone. And, when I ask my family what they want for Christmas, I get the typical, "I don't know....I don't really want anything....Don't spend your money." Ok, you know I'm going to buy you something no matter what, so why not waste my money and just tell me what you'd like! Rather than me going out and getting you something I think you'd like, only to find out the next year that it's still sitting in the box and you haven't even opened it yet. Grrrrr.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting gifts for people....especially ones that I know they really want, and will be super excited about once they open it. I'd much rather give gifts to everyone for Christmas, (knowing exactly what they want, of course. lol) and be able to see the excitement on their faces when they open their gifts, than receive any gifts of my own.
But, who am I kidding? I know that's not going to happen. lol Ohhh well, maybe next year!
And with that rant....I leave you this lovely shopping picture. I'm sure this will be me on December 24. ;o)

No comments:
Post a Comment