Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's not looking so good

My temp took a serious nosedive this morning, and the spotting is back in action....soooo, I'm thinking no baby for me this month.  :( 

Sorry, this day had been downhill since I woke up this morning and saw my stupid temperature.  So, I'm feeling sorry for myself for a little bit, and will probably go buy a large bottle of wine on the way home from work today....seeing as how I've had only like, 2 drinks this entire 2ww (and that was only b/c it was Valentine's Day/our 5 year 'dating' anniversary).  So much for that!

*throws myself a pity party*

Anyways....I promise I'll be better and more positive tomorrow.  I just need a day to let it all digest and cry it out.  On to cycle number 4!!  I know a few people that have gotten pregnant on their 4th cycle, so maybe I'll have similar luck.  And, trust me...I know 4 cycles is not long at all to be trying, and that many people have tried for much, much longer with no such luck.  But, with pregnancy/babies being on my mind 24/7 now, every day feels like an eternity. 

Only 2 more days until Friday, right?!  That's positive.  ;)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Aww, I'm sorry :( Don't give up! It'll happen! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww Im sorry girl...it is so hard to be patient at this time!!! It will happen though!

Mama B said...

Thanks, ladies!! I know it will...it's just so hard to be patient when you want something so badly. I'm trying, though! :)

Neely said...

Keep your head up girl! It will happen :)

What's New with Mrs.T said...

It will happen E.... crossing my fingers that cycle #4 is the one!!