Monday, August 2, 2010

*11 weeks and 2 awards*

I'm finally doing another pregnancy/bump update (I know you're all so excited!  :P )  There hasn't been much change since my first update at 6 weeks, so that's why I haven't done one since.  I'm planning to do one every week from now on though, and hopefully my bump will grow more and more each week so that there's actually something for you all to see.  :)
  •  How far along?  11 weeks and 3 days
  • Total weight gain:  Not so sure.  At my very first prenatal appointment I was one weight, and then I went back 2 weeks later and I was up 3 lbs. already (Whoops!  Lay off the donuts, Mrs. B!)  But, then when I went to my new Dr., I was down 5 lbs from the second time I was weighed.  Sooo, I have no idea.  lol  I'm hoping I've gained no weight so far.  That's what I'm telling myself, at least.  ;)
  • How big is baby? Just over an inch and a half...about the size of a lime
  • Maternity clothes? Not yet.  My pants get pretty tight by the end of the day, though...especially after I eat a lot. 
  • Stretch Marks? None yet!  *fingers crossed*
  • Sleep:  Pretty good.  I did have one night this past weekend when I got up 4 times to pee, though.  4 TIMES!!  I couldn't believe it.  And, it was the type of pee where my bladder hurt b/c I had to go so badly.  It was crazy!  
  • Best moment this week? I'm thismuch closer to 2nd tri...woohoo!
  • Movement? None yet...I wish!
  • Food cravings:  Fruit and freeze pops/popsicles
  • Labor signs?  No, thankfully
  • Belly button in or out?  Still in
  • What I miss:  Not much right now
  • What I'm looking forward to:  Our first trimester screening/NT scan is this Friday.  I'm hoping our ultrasound tech will be nice enough to give us a little guess about what she thinks we may be having.  Or, if she doesn't want to guess, at least show us the area so Hubs and I can guess for ourselves.  We'll see!  
  • Milestones:  Only another week and a half until 2nd trimester!
And here are my bump pics for the week.  They were taken on Saturday morning, so I was 11 weeks and 1 day.  Oh, and please ignore my creepy face/smile....I wasn't sure if I should smile or just look forward.  So, I came out like this.  Ha.




Now, on to the 2 awards that I received a little while back.  I'm so sorry I've been such a horrible blog friend and haven't posted about this yet!

The first one is from my friend Sam's blog Life is Beautiful.  She's such a sweetheart and is very open/honest...thanks, girl!  Definitely check her out!


The rules for receiving this award are:
1. Post about the award, thanking the person who gave it to you 
2. Put the award on your blog 
3. List three things you love about yourself. 
4. Post a picture you love 
5. Tag five people to pass the award onto.  
 
Hmmm, 3 things I love about myself.  That's kind of a tough one.  lol  
1.  I'm a really good listener. 
2.  I love animals more than anything.  I'd do anything and everything to save every homeless/abused/neglected animal out there.
3.  Um, I have nice handwriting?  :P

Here's a picture I love:
All my babies sitting pretty  :)


The next award comes from a newer blog that I've been following, but it's now one of my favorites!  :)  Cait @ From Shopping Bags to Diaper Bags is such a great girl (her and her hubby are adorable!)  Go on over and say hello!


This award just comes with 2 questions:

1.  Why did you start blogging?  Honestly, I think it was b/c I was so obsessed into everyone else's blogs, that I thought it would be fun to try and start my own.  And, here I am...I love it!  :)

2.  What are your blogging rules?  Hmm, I don't think I really have any.  I just like to talk/blab/vent about anything I feel like, and be as open and honest with you all as possible.  No rules necessary.  ;)
 
Oh, and since I can never just pick certain blogs to give these awards to (seriously, I can't choose just 5!  lol), I'm giving them to you ALL!  Grab one or both of them, and pass them along to whoever you'd like.  Enjoy!

And that is all for today!  Whew, that was a long one!  I think I'm going to go take a nap now.  Teehee.


9 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awww bump dates! Love seeing these! Ya for almost being to 2nd T!

Sam said...

Awww yay, I love bump dates!

And thank you for such a sweet shout out :)

Shelby Bukhenik said...

Getting very close to the second tri!! You look great and congrats on the awards!

Alee said...

Such a cute little bump!

Brittany said...

Aww, your tiny bump is SO cute!

Caitrin said...

Yay! And congrats on your awards! :)

By the way......I see a very cute bump forming :)

B said...

You have such a cute little bump :)

Annie said...

I love your update and cant wait for weekly ones :)...with pics of course!! Glad that everything is going well..adn the 2nd tri-m is just around the corner!! yay!

Kim L. said...

So cute girlee!! <3