But, slowly but surely we're getting things done around the house....sort of. We've talked to my cousin (who owns his own flooring company) about coming over in the next week or so to re-finish our floors. I can't wait until that's complete, because then we can finally start painting and setting up the nursery. And, HELLO, decorate for Christmas!! I'm SO sad that we couldn't put up our Christmas tree this weekend. :( We would literally have it up for a few days, maybe even a week, and then have to take it down again to move everything out to re-finish the floors. Boooo. So, the sooner that's done, the better!
- How far along? 28 weeks and 2 days
- Total weight gain: 19 lbs total, as of my appointment last Tuesday. But, and I can't believe I'm admitting this...8 of those 19 lbs were gained in the past month alone! Eeeek! Someone needs to lay off the candy bars, huh??
- Maternity clothes? Oh yes, unfortunately. And, some of the clothes I bought just a few months ago are even starting to get a little small. :(
- Stretch marks? Just a few purple lines on one boob. I can deal with that. ;)
- Sleep: Ugh, not so hot. Once I'm asleep, I'm OK, and I usually only have to get up once a night to pee. It's just getting comfortable and actually falling asleep that are getting rough. My back/sides start throbbing literally 5 minutes after laying down.
- Best moment this week? Finally hitting 3rd trimester...according to ALL sources! (The Bump, BabyCenter, my Dr.)
- Movement? Yep, she's definitely an acrobat in there! And, her movements are starting to feel more like rolls and flips, rather than just little jabs and punches here and there. It's such a strange feeling...but amazing, of course! :)
- Food cravings? Ugh, too much junk! Candy bars and donuts have been my weakness...hence the giant weight jump in one month.
- Labor signs? No, thank you! And, the Braxton Hicks contractions have been less and less frequent, too. Yay!
- Belly button: I'm pretty sure it's going to pop any day now. Not looking forward to that. Hotness. :P
- What I miss? Just being/getting comfortable in general. I can't even bend over and tie my sneakers without getting winded and needing help from Hubs. lol
- What I'm looking forward to: Christmas, of course! And, just the holiday season in general. It makes me so happy and puts me in such a good mood. I'm also loving listening to Christmas music all the time now...my favorite! Hopefully we'll get to decorate and put up our tree in the next week or so, too!
- Milestones? 3rd trimester! We're in the home stretch now! Oh, and I took the always fun glucose test this past week, and I passed! Woohoo! :D
Here's my 28 week belly in all its glory...with a rare bare-belly pic thrown in for fun! Don't judge! ;)


13 comments:
Look at that cute bump!! And the twins are getting bigger! And I love your headband! Is that from Jenn @ LOL?!?!
too cute!!! I'm a few short weeks behind you! So much fun =)
LOVE the bump! Can't believe you are already 28 weeks! You are right, where did the time go?! so excited for you guys!
so cute!!!
You look great! Baby B will be here so soon! :)
You look adorable! I cannot believe you're into your 3rd trimester! I enter the second trimester Wednesday (if you enter at 13 weeks, I forget. It might be 14) and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy thing goes!
Why do I feel like you JUST announced you were with child like 3 weeks ago? Time FLIES! And you, my dear, have a precious bump :)
you look adorable! i can't believe that your already in your 3rd trimester... before long your little princess will be here:)
OMG, you are so flippin cute Mama B. I love it.
Aw it's okay it's the holidays and all only time it's okay to gain extra lbs! :) Cute belly it's going by so fast already! Love the headband! I just made a ton of them last night!
You look adoreable! Not much longer until Baby B's Birthday!!!
What a cute baby bump =). I seriously can't believe it's already been 28 weeks...it seems just like yesterday you were telling us the big news!
YAY for the 3rd tri-mester!! The end is on sight now :) Your bump is precious!! You look GREAT!
Post a Comment