Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family/friends yesterday!  I can't believe it's all over and done with already.  It always goes by SO quickly...it makes me a little sad.  I don't want to take down the decorations yet, or see all the Christmas lights go away.  I'm one of those crazies that wishes we could keep everything up all year round.  :P

Sooo, what did Santa bring everyone this year?!  I hope you all got everything you wished for.  I'm SO excited to say that I definitely did!!  Hubs and I didn't do a big Christmas this year...but, my family was very generous and gave me $$ and giftcards to put towards my 'really nice camera' fund.  And, I was so excited last night (around 12:30am) that I got enough to be able to buy my camera, that I bought this baby at Walmart.com:

I paid for 2-3 day shipping, too, so I should be receiving it in the mail by the end of this week!!  I cannot wait!  :D

So, other than that excitement, our Christmas was pretty low-key and relaxing.  It was perfect, and  we couldn't have asked for a better last Christmas as a family of 2.  I honestly cannot believe that next Christmas we will have a 10 month old!  It just seems so surreal to me. 

Oh yeah, and another little thing that happened yesterday....it was the first anniversary of my 29th birthday.  Yep...*whispers* I'm 30.  *sigh*  I feel so old now.  I took down my 'member of 20-something blogger' link on the side of my page and everything.  It was a sad, sad moment.  ;)

Anyways, enough of this age talk!  You're only as old as you feel, right??  (well, I guess I shouldn't base this on how I feel now, since I'm almost 8 months pregnant...but, you know what I mean  ;) )  Here's my latest belly pic, taken on Christmas Eve, exactly 32 weeks:

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday a day late! You are NOT old!

Kendra said...

You look gorgeous. I cant believe you are so close. Having a 10 month old t Christmas was SO much fun. He loved everything he opened. It was so cute.

Enjoy your camera!! And happy 30th. 30 is the new 20 anyway.

Kerbi said...

So excited for your new camera!! You look fabulous!

Hilary said...

You look so good!

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Looking good, mama!

Lindsey said...

happy birthday! i hope you had a fabulous xmas celebrating with your family!

Neely said...

You look great! I hope you had a great Christmas/Birthday :)