Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

Wow, it's been FOREVER since I did a T2T post!  I've missed it.  And, I really like this week's topic, so I had to join in.  :)

 
Top 2 Drinks

1.  Diet Coke 
Hands down, one of my absolute favorite drinks.  I could drink it all day long, but, I don't think my teeth, stomach, or waist-line would appreciate it.  ;-)  LOVE it. 

2.  Pinot Grigio/Sam Summer (Depending on the time of year)
In the winter, I love coming home from work, having a nice glass of wine and relaxing with Hubs on the couch.  It definitely warms me up from the cold outside.  In the summer, I could sit outside all day long drinking Sam Summer, with at least 2-3 lemons!....on our deck, on the beach, at the bar...it's just so refreshing on a hot day.  Mmmm!  Is it summer yet??
Happy Tuesday, everyone!  :-)

3 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

so glad you linked up again :) I wish I could get hooked on diet coke instead of dp!

TanaLicious said...

Both of your boozey drinks would certainly be in my top 5 (if I wasn't limited to just 2!! ;)).

Meant to be a mom said...

Good choices. I can't get into the diet coke though, I'm the naughty pregnant mom who sneaks a real deal coke in there every once in a while.
But I know so many people who are obsessed with diet coke. :)