Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Nail Files

I'm a little late on this, but, I wanted to link up with Tara and her 'Nail Files' post! 

The Nail Files


So, I LOVED the way it looked and how easy it was to apply.  I mean, no drying time??  Perfect!

And then, about an hour or so later, when the stickers started peeling up and wouldn't stick anymore?  Yeah.  That.  Not a fan.

I'm hoping it was just a bad batch or something, because I really do love how easy this 'polish' is.  But, for $10...I don't know if it's worth it.  I'll be sticking with my regular old 'wait-three-hours-for-it-to-dry' polish from now on.  :-/

Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Get the quick dry drops from OPI for Sephora. Your nails will be dry in like 2 minutes. Such a lifesaver for me when I do my nails and L decides to wake up the second I'm done!

tara said...

those look so cute but it really sucks that they started peeling up! bummer!

Alyssa said...

I've heard from a few people that those peel really easily! :( I also heard to put a top coat on top and that helps a little bit. Still not sure if it's worth the $10 though.

Janie said...

I didn't have problems with them peeling - my problem was that they took me for-freaking-ever to get on. Literally about 40 minutes. I have super small nails and I guess really square cuticles on my thumbs and none of the strips really fit me right. :(

Oh and they were a huge mess to get off. I had polish all over me.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Booo!! They look so cute!!! I wish I could paint my nails a fun color - work wouldn't approve, I don't think!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I am addicted to these dang things.. love them!