Last night, after getting home from work, DH is in the bathroom doing his 'business'. Meanwhile, for the past 2 nights, I've used the ovulation sticks, and I have them lined up on the back of the toilet so I can see the line get darker each day. (Thanks, Kendra! :-) ) So, as he's standing there peeing, looking at the tests, he yells to me from the bathroom...."Hey babe! Can I pee on one of these sticks and see if I can make it turn pink??"
::sigh:: All I can do is laugh.
Fast forward 24 hours.....
I'm sitting on the couch relaxing after work, watching one of my DVR'd shows. DH decides he's going to go in the bedroom and watch tv....since General Hospital really isn't his thing. ;-) Anyways....he proceeds to tell me, as he's walking down the hall....."Babe, I think you should come in the bedroom with me so we can practice making babies. That way, when you're actually ovulating, all the little sperms will know what to do and they'll go, *in high pitched voice* 'Hey guys! Follow me....this way to the uterus!'"
Seriously?! Where does he come up with this stuff?? LOL
I love my husband. :D
4 comments:
LMAO, that is freakin hilarious. Tell him you need to save his spermies for when you're actually ovulating. He's too funny.
I know! That's what I tell him all the time....we can't have sex EVERY day. All the good swimmers will be gone by O day. LOL
hahaha! This is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long long time. MEN! LOL
LOL...I just read this, James is too funny!! That is SO a guy thing.
Post a Comment