Sunday, January 17, 2010

**Sunday randoms**

First off, the most exciting thing that's happened all week.....I finally got an almost positive OPK yesterday!!  Woohoo!  So, I'm pretty sure today will be the day.  I'm SO psyched.  And of course, I had to get a picture to remember this special day by.  lol



So, other than that, nothing too exciting going on in the life of the Bruneau's.  We're finishing our basement, so that's been the latest project going on.  Thankfully I'm at work all day when the guys are here working, because all the banging, drilling, and hammering are definitely not fun to listen to when you're trying to relax at home and watch tv.  I'm just hoping that they will be finished sooner than later, and I can't wait to see the finished product!  We'll finally have 2 full bathrooms, and be able to shower/get ready at the same time if we have to.  Woohoo!!  I can't wait.

On a different note....I've done a lot of online shoe shopping this past week or so, and 2 of the 3 pairs I ordered were delivered already!  I love me some new shoes.  :)  I actually got 3 pairs of boots, since the only thing I've ever worn in the past 2 years is my tall chestnut Uggs.....which I still love and wear all the time, but, I wanted to get some boots that were a little nicer, and something I could wear out and feel a little more dressed up in.  So, here are my purchases....








 

So far I've gotten the Uggs and the brown boots, and I LOVE them.  I'm a little nervous about the black boots, though.  I've never been much of a flat boot kind of girl, but, I'm hoping since they look so cute on everyone else, that they'll look OK on me.  Hopefully they'll come sometime this week!


I hope everyone's having a great weekend!  Cross your fingers for me that this month is our 'baby making' month!  ;-)  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but, it's definitely hard not to!

1 comment:

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Love the boots!!! And yay for a +opk!!!