Sunday, June 27, 2010

My first pregnancy update - 6 weeks!

I've been reading these pregnancy surveys/quizzes on so many other blogs that I follow, so I'm super excited to finally be able to do one of these myself!  (I know you guys are so excited, too...you don't have to hide it!  ;)  )

So, on to the survey! 
  • How far along?  6 weeks and 1 day
  • Total weight gain:  Nothing, so far!  *crosses fingers it stays that way for at least a little while*
  • How big is baby?  1/6 - 1/4 of an inch...teeny tiny!
  • Maternity clothes?  No, not yet...not too much bloat yet either, thankfully!
  • Stretch Marks?  Oh boy, I sure hope not yet!  Haha!
  • Sleep:  Still pretty good.  Last week I was getting up 1 or 2 times per night to pee, but I haven't gotten up much this past week.  We'll see how long that lasts...
  • Best moment this week?  Scheduling our first ultrasound!  Next Wednesday, July 7th.  I cannot wait to see our little jellybean and make sure he/she is safe and healthy in there!
  • Movement?  Other than all the gas bubbles moving around in my belly...nothing.  ;)
  • Food cravings:  Nothing crazy yet.  I've been wanting fruit a lot more lately, so I guess that's the only real craving. 
  • Labor signs?  Not for a looooong time, hopefully.
  • Belly button in or out?  In
  • What I miss:  Seeing as it's really starting to feel like summer out there, and we just opened our pool...I wish I could have an ice cold beer right about now. 
  • What I'm looking forward to:  Our first ultrasound next week!!
  • Milestones:  Baby B is starting to grow arm and leg buds....awwww.  :) 

And, according to Baby Center, here is what Baby B looks like this week:

Edit:  Ooops!  I forgot to add my bump pics... (Sorry for the headless pics, I hadn't showered yet and was looking notsocute)

6 weeks




That's all for this update!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  :)

11 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay for pregnancy updates!! Ok so I admit I am way late but I just found out you were pregnant (serves me right for disappearing from the bloggy world for a while).

That is great!! Congrats!

Sam said...

Squee!!! I can't wait for all your pregnancy updates, I'm just so thrilled for you after how hard you've tried! :)

Can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound and baby's first photo! :)

Julie Leah said...

You do have a little bump!! What a doll you are! I can't wait for all the updates, Mrs. B. This is so exciting!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! xo

Unknown said...

Aww, happy 6 weeks!

The Undomestic Mom said...

yay yay yay so cute!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hi Skinny!!!! Looking good, dear!!

I can't wait to be apart of this journey with youuuu!!! :)

Kendra said...

Awwww 6 weeks. I love the bump pic.

Jen said...

Yay for 6 weeks! You look so skinny Minnie! Looking forward to the updates!

Sam said...

Oh, and, left you and Baby Bruneau a little something at my blog! :)

http://www.thislifeisbeautiful.com/2010/06/survival-and-awards.html

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I can't wait until your update after the ultrasound!

Amber said...

I just stumbled over from Aly's blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! you don't have a bump at all - looks like you still have abs. :) Can't wait to read more!