Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This sucker better be worth it!

Because I just spent $42 (with a 20% off coupon....originally $54.  Crazy!) of my hard earned money on this stupid pillow.  Yep, a pillow.



It's a little scary looking if you ask me.  lol  But, hopefully this preggo pillow works!  My back/muscles have been in some serious pain every morning when I wake up, so I'm hoping this will do the trick.  We'll see!

Any mamas out there have any experience with the Snoogle?  Is it worth it?  Should I have gotten the Boppy Total Body Pillow instead?  I was torn between the two.  I hope I made the right choice!

7 comments:

Caitrin said...

It looks really comfy! I hope it helps!

Melissa said...

My friend had one of those and she loved it!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I've heard they work!! When you're done with it - send it my way! I mean I am not preg, but it looks soooo comfy!!! Ha ha!

Kendra said...

I hated mine and returned it. I was too short for it to fit in the right places. I did best with a body pillow. I hope it helps.

Sonja said...

My sister had this and did not like it at all. I've been using just a normal body pillow from Target and it has been amazing! It's essentially the same thing just not shaped weird but you can manuver yourself on it into a good position. I love it!

The Barker's said...

oh, do tell if it works =) I was looking at them also and was curious since they are a bit pricey! My back already hurts and can't imagine how much worse it's going to get as we get bigger!

Unknown said...

Hi! ...I'm following you right back ;) I don't have this particular pillow, but I'm sure it'll be completely worth it!! I know I couldn't live without my pillow. (It's shaped like a horse shoe haha!)