Day 4 - Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly Holiday Season
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm the best person to be giving tips for a budget friendly holiday. lol Seeing as how I'm such a last minute shopper, (since I never know what to get anyone!) I always end up buying what's easy and convenient for me, and that usually doesn't equal sale/budget friendly. I just want to get it D-O-N-E. Sad, I know.
So, I'm just going to have to check out all of your tips/tricks, and hopefully this year I WILL have a budget friendly gift-giving season! Lord knows we need it, with trying to save every last penny we have for baby/daycare, and everything else that comes along with that.
Day 5 - Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
This category is definitely an easy one for me! I probably have too many choices/options for my favorite TV show or movie...I love them ALL! :) So, here are a few of my top picks:
See? I told you I had too many favorites! And, I'm sure I left out about 3908 others that I love. ;)
Day 6 - Gift Ideas...for ME!
This is another easy category for me...I love it. :) There really isn't too much that I want for myself this year. Pretty much everything I want is for Baby B, and I'd much rather everyone spend their money on her, and get things that she'll need throughout the next year or so. That would be the best gift to me right there!
But, if I did have to my choice to pick anything I wanted this year, here are a few things that I would love:
OR
(I'm not picky with brands or anything! I've heard they're both great.)
I literally wear these shoes almost every day during the winter (when I'm not at work, of course), and my first pair are now stained and looking not-so-hot lately...so, I would love a brand new fresh pair. ;)
And, can I point out what the name of this bag is?! The Madison Sophia satchel! Hello? Is this a sign, or what?? Two of our favorite girl names in ONE bag. I think we may have found a name for Baby B...AND, I totally need this bag now. :P










6 comments:
Great movie choices...I love all the Charlie Brown movies.
I LOVE ELF too!!!!! Great gift choices! I am asking for a Nikon D 3100 for Christmas too!
You would have the disney Christmas movie up there! Ha ha!!!
I love that Madison Sophia bag - totally is a sign! I think hubs needs to get that for you!!
The Coach purse made it onto my list as well!
I would love some UGG's too! You have a great list!
I am a new follower, your blog is so cute!
Oh I am such a last minute shopper too! As much as I love shopping, I am HORRIBLE at thinking of gifts for other people- I always end up over analyzing if they will like it or not! And I think we love all of the same holiday movies! I have already started watching Elf and Christmas Vacation! :)
Post a Comment