Thursday, November 4, 2010

My 100th post!!

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post already!  On one hand, I feel like I just started blogging yesterday, but on the other, I feel like I've 'known' you all for years.  It's kind of strange...but, I like it.  :)

When I first started this blog, I remember asking my bloggy BFF Aly, "What do you blog about every day?...How do you have so many followers already?!...Who would want to read my boring rambles??"  Ha!  And now here I am, 100 posts later, and 118 followers....crazy! 

I just want to thank each and every one of you for being with me and listening to my boring/crazy rambles each week.  I appreciate it more than you know!! 

I know I haven't been the best blogger lately, and have been seriously slacking in the posting department, but I promise I'm working on it!  I cannot wait for the next 100 posts...which I'm sure will be filled with all things baby, I'm sure (which I hope doesn't bore some of you!), and other random things on the side.  And, I can't believe in just about 3 short months I'll be sharing a new family member with you guys...you know, my 'online family.'  ;)

Anyways, enough babbling (it IS what I do best)....here's to 100 more!!  Thanks, again!  xoxo 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Congratulations on 100 posts! That's awesome! :o) And you won't be boring me with baby stuff... 'cuz I'll be doing the same ;) hehe

The Undomestic Mom said...

Yay happy 100th post!!

Al said...

Congrats on #100!! Can't wait to hear about all things "baby" :) and everything else too!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Happy 100th post!! As soon as the baby comes, I think you'll be blogging a TON more!! And maybe even a new blog design for the sweet bean you've got growing in you that is STILL nameless because Hubby is S.T.U.B.B.O.R.N. and won't give in to the name(s) you love!!!! Ok, I'm done.

Love You!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Happy 100th! That's always fun! I like your babbling I do the same!

Mateya said...

Yay for 100 posts!

Annie said...

Yay....happy 100th post :)

J and A said...

Yay you! Good work! Hope you are taking care of that cute baby bump! :)

B said...

Happy 100th post, sweety!

Heather said...

YAY, happy 100th post!!!

Neely said...

Congrats on 100 girl!