It starts with just a little random cough every once in a while, which then turns into a heavy/phlegmy nasty cough, and, a sad, sick little baby. Breaks my heart. :(
Isabella's been coughing here and there lately, but it wasn't anything too serious, and I wasn't worried. But, as of last night? Yeah, I'm a little worried now for my little peanut.
I'm praying that it's just a little cough and nothing more, but, let's be real here...when it comes to kids, is it ever just a little cough? Especially when that child is in daycare every day?
:::sigh:::
And, don't even get me started on how unbelievably terrified I am of her getting the stomach bug. It makes me nauseous just thinking about it!
Thankfully, we already have an appointment with her doctor today for a weight check, so we'll definitely be having her checked out to make sure nothing serious is going on.
**fingers crossed**
PS - I'm posting for the first time on the Blogger app i downloaded yesterday. I hope it looks ok!
PPS - Apparently this app sucks. :( FYI.
3 comments:
Awww no! I hope she feels better soon!
And I hear you loud and clear on being terrified of the stomach bug! That's one of my worst fears in general, even if I hear of someone having it I feel sick. I've asked people what the heck am I going to do when I have kids and they bring it home, and everyone says you just get used to it. Gosh I hope so! Because I am more scared of that then pretty much anything else. I'm one of those nuts that used hand sanitzer all the time, I wipe down my cell phone every day with a lysol wipe, and I take vitamins every day. I may sound/look crazy, but I honestly don't get sick anywhere near as much as I used to *knock on wood*
ohhh nooo!! the sickies are going around all through blog land!! hope you get to feeling better soon!
Oh no...hope she feels better!
Post a Comment