I'm sorry E, I really thought this was the month! ::hugs::
Aww :( I'm sorry... It will all work in God's time.
Sorry to hear about the dreaded p. My prayers are with you on the next round.
UGH, im sorry. Keep at it, it will happen.
:( I'm sorry! It will happen for you soon!
BOO....keep your head up and keep trying!! it WILL happen!!
I'm so sorry! Everything you are dreaming of will happen though, I just know it :).
Erika -- Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am really excited to read yours and follow your journey of hopefully building a family!!!
I definitely agree with you here.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm sorry E, I really thought this was the month! ::hugs::
Aww :( I'm sorry... It will all work in God's time.
Sorry to hear about the dreaded p. My prayers are with you on the next round.
UGH, im sorry. Keep at it, it will happen.
:( I'm sorry! It will happen for you soon!
BOO....keep your head up and keep trying!! it WILL happen!!
I'm so sorry! Everything you are dreaming of will happen though, I just know it :).
Erika -- Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am really excited to read yours and follow your journey of hopefully building a family!!!
I definitely agree with you here.
Post a Comment