Monday, March 15, 2010

**Top 2 Tuesday**

One of my favorite posts of the week is here!  Make sure to check out Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma to link up with her!  


This week's category:
Favorite Celebrity Styles
1.  Lauren Conrad....It doesn't matter if she's dressed up or down, she's always so fashionable and looks just adorable!  I love her style.  I'd take all the clothes in her closet ANY day. 


2.  Nicole Richie...she's definitely gone from crazy, party girl....to one hot, sophisticated mama!  I absolutely LOVE her style. 


14 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks! Have you seen Laurens new line at Khols? I went and checked it out but I think the one I went to was kind of picked over because there were only a few tanks left.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Taylor beat me to the punch about Lauren's line at Kohls! I went yesterday and got a few things....GREAT stuff! Although, I will say I did have to go up a size (sigh!) but hey, at least I will look cute!! :)

Lindsey said...

I love LC. Such a simple style - and I love that she has a line at Kohl's that we can all afford. I just found your blog and you have a new follower:)

Laura Beth said...

Hey! I popped over to your blog from taylors! LOVE LC. and love all her clothes. The girl can dress and I doooonnn'ttt thiiink she uses a stylist. If I found out she did, it might break my heart. Just wanted to let ya know that I'm giving you a blog high five! :)

Becca said...

I listed LC too! We actually posted the same picture! I love her!

Kenj said...

LC.! Love her style.!!!

Sam said...

Awesome choices! Lauren has the cutest styles! I keep meaning to go check out her new line at Kohl's!

Juliana said...

LC was one that I was contemplating, I love her style! Good picks! Hope you are having a good week so far!

Kelly said...

Love LC

Caroline said...

Love these choices. They are both so fashionable.

Neely said...

LOVE LC! and all of her cute clothes :) Great choices!

Candice said...

We are one in the same!!! I picked these two fashionable ladies also!!!!! I would give anything to take a peek in their closets!

Annie said...

Love them both!! Good picks :)

The New Mrs said...

Love love love them both but I am completely obsessed with Nicole! I adore her laid back bohemian look. That girl can pull off anything.