Monday, March 29, 2010

**Top 2 Tuesday**

Hey ladies!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, but, I've been kind of in a funk for some reason and I can't seem to get out of it.  It's like my brain has turned into mush and I have nothing to blog about.  Boooo, no fun.  :(

But, Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday is one of my favorites, so, I had to play along!

This week it's Top 2 Random Things About You!

1.  In college I did a Disney internship for a semester.  I worked in outdoor foods at Hollywood Studios (then MGM Studios)....so, I sold ice cream, soda, popcorn, etc. at those little carts on the side of the roads in the park.  Glamorous, let me tell ya!  ;)  But, I did get into all the parks for free....so, that was definitely a PLUS.  I am obsessed with all things Disney, just in case you didn't know that little fact about me yet.  :)

Yep, that's me next to the popcorn cart I used to work in.  :) 


2.  I am a serious chip-a-holic.  I love any and all kinds of chips.  Lays, Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos...you name it, I'll eat the whole bag.  lol  It's BAD.  But, I can't help it...I'm obsessed. 



Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all have a great week.  :)

10 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

My best friends Mom is OBSESSED with all things Disney, too!! Ha!

Chips are my weakness!! I could eat chips and salsa EVERYDAY!!

Have a good week, Erika!

Lindsey said...

i just put away my bag of hint of lime tostitos - i could easily eat the ENTIRE bag in a one setting - so addictive!

Kenj said...

Girl, I die over a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. Yum.. (:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love chips way too much too!!!!!

Beth McC. said...

I have always wanted to work at Disney! Maybe one day I will just pack up and go!!

Your so funny with your chips !

Happy Tuesday!

Mrs. C said...

E you have my craving chips now! LOL.
... slightly jealous of your disney intership, I LOVE Disney.. but I'm mostly jealous because you got the popcorn stand, I love me some popcorn. I would have been one fat chick that summer haha.

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, I think its neat that you worked at Disney for a semester. So fun. And mmm chips. I love chips too. Especially Cheetos.

Lindsey S said...

I don't love all kinds of chips, but if you put a bag in front of me of a kind I like, they'll be gone before you can get them back! :)

Heather said...

Oooooh, I love all things Disney too! That's neat that you worked there for a year!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i'm so jealous about the disney job!!

as for chip thing..i totally get it...sun chips taste best on a turkey sandwich..yes on...and fritos and mustard are my downfall.